Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Hybrid Hd GPS Mobile DVR 4 AHD Video Input High / Low Temperature Resistant||Color:||Black|
|Video Input:||4 AHD + 1 APC||Video Compression:||720P AHD And 1080P/720P IPC POE|
|Storage:||SD Card Slot * 2 (128GB/SD Card)||Function:||WIFI, GPS, 3G, 4G, G-sensor|
|Certificate:||CE, FCC, RoHs||Warranty:||12 Months|
* H.264 image compression encoding supported, PAL: 100fps@AHD 720P
* 4 ways of D1/960H/AHD 720P simultaneous audio & video recording / replaying
* 4-way of 960H + 1-way IPC 1080P HD camera full-framed recording
* Air video interface is used to provide high reliability and strong anti-seismic property
* 8-second delay recording during power failure
* Built-in 3G/4G network, GPS, WiFi (optional 5.8GHz double antenna WiFi)
* Two SD cards supported, 128 GB for each
* Good scalability, 1 RS485 interface, 2 RS232 interfaces
* 8V-36V wide voltage DC supply, 12V POE power supply supported
* Good shock resistance, easy installation, 360° installation supported
* High/low temperature resistant, operating under -25℃——+70℃
|System||Language||English / Chinese|
|Operation Interface||Graphical User Interface (OSD menu)|
|Password Security||2 Levels: Administrator or User|
|Video||Video Input||Supports 4 channels CIF/HD1/D1/960H/720P AHD camera Video input
Supports 2-CH 720P AHD + 2-CH 960H analog mixing Video input
Supports 1-CH 720P/1080P IPC + 4-CH 960H/D1/CIF Video input
Note: 4 channels 720P AHD or 1-CH 720P/1080P IPC + 4-CH 960H Video input will require high speed SD card ( > 80Mb/S, Class 10 or higher)
|Video Output||2 Channels (Front Panel 3.5mm Jack, Rear Panel on 24 pin I/O Port )|
|Video Display||Single picture, 1~5 pictures|
|Signal System||PAL / NTSC ( PAL@100 frame 720P/sec; NTSC@120 frame 720P/sec )|
|Image Compression||H.264 Main profile|
|Audio||Audio Input||4 Channels|
|Audio Output||2 Channels (Front Panel 3.5mm Jack, Rear Panel on 24 pin I/O Port )|
|Recording Format||Synchronized A/V recording|
|Recording & Storage||Image Resolution||CIF / HD1 / D1 / 960H / 720P/1080P optional|
|Video Coding||ISO14496-10 Industry Standard|
|Video Bit Rate||CIF: 1536Kbps ~ 128Kbps,|
|HD1/D1: 2048Kbps ~ 400Kbps,|
|960H: 2048Kbps ~ 400Kbps,|
|720P:4096Kbps ~ 400Kbps|
|1080P:4096Kbps ~ 400Kbps|
|Select from 8 Levels of Video Image Quality ranging from 1(Highest) to 8(Lowest)|
|Audio Bit Rate||40Kbps|
|Storage||2 SD Card Slots, Up to 128GB each, Class 10 or higher|
|Alarm||Alarm Input||8 Channels, Select trigger for either less than 1VDC or greater than 5VDC|
|Alarm Output||1 Channel, 12V output|
Q: What shall we do when the mainframe video input interface is different from the camera input interface?
A: a 4-pin interface is used for the vehicle device. BNC interface or air interface is used for the camera. If inconsistency is found, please use an adapter or connect it to a standard line defined as the line sequence for the vehicle device.
Q: What shall we do if recording is unavailable even when the device is powered on and HDD is installed?
A: 1. Check that the HDD is formatted after HDD is installed and HDD without formatting cannot be used. From the Main Menu-Management Tool-Formatting, format the newly-installed HDD.
2. Check if the record channel is off or if timing record is set. Recording is unavailable when it is not within the recording time frame.
3. Check if the HDD is properly contacted, and the HDD on the front panel is lit up.