Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||AHD 720P 36V 4 Channel Car DVR Recorder High Definition With Alarm System||Compression:||H.264 4channel|
|Dimension:||112(W) X36(H) X138(D) Mm||TV System:||PAL Or NTSC|
|Range Of Use:||Car, Bus, Truck, Ship||Display Quality:||TV: D1 / VGA: High Definition|
mobile dvr for buses,
vehicle dvr recorder
VISIONMASTER PRODUCTS' Advantages :
1. Power failure protection.
2. Wide voltage (6-48V, Seldom other companies can achieve this function, other companies only can achieve 8-36V).
3. OTA function support. (Upgrating DVR software automatically, better after-sales service for you.
4. A SMS can get DVR situation feedback from DVR
5. Industrial level design. (More professional and better quality.)
6. Modular design. (To prevent a module error while affecting the entire product.)
7. Encrypt video format. (To prevent data loss)
8. Current and voltage over protection.
9. Wide working temperature. (-25°C- +75°C).
10. Data redundancy technology. (To prevent data loss)
11. Excellent vibration protection.
Highlights for VM-1504-HD Series:
1. Cost effective: With low price to enjoy high definition experience;
2. Compatibility: Compatible with both common analogue cameras and analogue high definition cameras;
3. Compact Size: 112(W) x36(H) x138(D) mm, Weight: 360g
4. Dual SD cards supported: Maximum supports two SD cards 128GB each.
|OSD||Overlays information such as date time and vehicle ID|
|GUI||Graphical User Interface||Setup system parameters with the remote control.|
|Video Record System||Video Input||4CH 720P AHD input,aviation connector, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω|
|Video Output||1 CVBS, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω,Aviation,Support 1CH Full Screen,4CH Screen|
|Preview||Support 1 channel and 4 channels preview.,Support Manual/Alarm Trigger full screen preview|
|Resolution||720P/D1/HD1/CIF, MAX:4 channels of 720P and 4 channels of D1|
|Video Quality||1-4 levels, 1 is the highest level.|
PAL: 100f/s , CCIR625 line,50field;
NTSC: 120f/s, CCIR525 line,60field;
CIF: 256Kbps ~ 1.5Mbps, 8 level video quality optional;
HD1: 600Kbps ~ 2.5Mbps, 8 level video quality optional;
D1: 800Kbps ~ 3Mbps, 8 level video quality optional;
720P: 4Mbps-6Mbps, multi level video quality optional
|Record Mode||The default setting is auto recording after power on. Timed recording, alarm trigger recording and manual recording are supported.|
|Audio||Audio Input||4CH ,Aviation Plug|
|Audio Output||1CH,Aviation Plug|
|Compression||G.726 compression, 8KB/s speed|
Widely used in passenger car,bus,taxi,school bus,lorry,dangerous vehicle, personal car and ship etc.
VM-1504GWT-HD Standard Packing List:
Q:When Device issue appear,you are confused on how to solve it.
A:Check Device Item No & Firmware Version,sent back to us with detail description of issue.Our Technical Team will handle it.
More detail you described,easier for us to solve it quickly.
Q:Video Output Lost
A:1.Check situation of DVR:Device Input Power;Power Cable Connection;GND Connect to battery;fuse;RED & Yellow Cable of Power must connect together;
2.Check the Screen Power or Check if the Screen change to related AV Channel;
3.Check the connection of Video Output & Screen Cable;
Q:Device keep Rebooting
A:1)Check working power,if low power device will keep rebooting;
2) HDD/SD Card error, remove storage device and turn on device checking;
Q: If the video input interface of the device and camera is different.
A:The DVR is using 4 needle type port, the camera is BNC port or Aviation, if it is different, please use the X-over to connect, or connect according to the DVR Line sequence definition
Q:Device on with HDD but not recording;
A:1)Check SD/HDD if format;if not please enter Main GUI--System Set--Format,format HDD/SD Card;
2)If close Recording ,or set Timed Recording mode, if yes it won’t recording if not the time set
3)If the HDD is connect well, if the HDD/SD light is on.
Q: Video files lost, or there is no video files at a certain period time.
A: 1. Analysis the lost video and ensure the lost time period.
2. Confirm if the DVR was opened at that time, such as crashed midway park, loading and unloading ect. And the device didn’t set the delay recording
Q: Can not control the Car PTZ, can not rotate to all direction.
A: If the agreement and Baud rate of the PTZ is setting right,if the address code is corresponding, if the video channel is setting to max when control the PTZ. Like if is control the first channel, then must set the first channel image to be max.
Contact Person: Alicia Long