Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||8ch Alarm Input 1080P Digital Video Recorder Remote Control With Camera||Compression:||H.264 8channel|
|Host Dimension:||200(L) X187(W) X62(H) Mm||TV System:||PAL Or NTSC|
|Range Of Use:||Car, Bus, Truck, Ship||Display Quality:||TV: D1 VGA: High Definition|
mobile dvr sd card video recorder,
hdd mobile dvr
|Video||Video Input||Supports 4 channels 1080P AHD camera Video input
Supports 4 channels CIF/HD1/D1/960H/720P AHD camera Video input
Supports 2-CH 1080P AHD + 2-CH 720P AHD mixing Video input
Supports 2-CH 1080P AHD + 2-CH 960H analog mixing Video input
Supports 2-CH 720P AHD + 2-CH 960H analog mixing Video input
Supports 1-CH 720P/1080P IPC + 4-CH 720P AHD/960H/D1/CIF Video input
Supports 1-CH 720P/1080P IPC + 4-CH 1080P AHD Video input
|Video Output||3 Channels (Front Panel 3.5mm Jack, Rear Panel on 24pin I/O Port & VGA 1080P)|
|Video Display||Single picture, 1~5 pictures|
|Signal System||PAL / NTSC ( PAL@100 frame 1080P/sec; NTSC@120 frame 1080P/sec )|
|Image Compression||H.264 Main profile|
|Audio||Audio Input||4 Channels|
|Audio Output||2 Channels (Front Panel 3.5mm Jack, Rear Panel on 24pin I/O Port)|
|Record Format||Synchronized A/V recording|
|Recording & Storage||Image Resolution||CIF / HD1 / D1 / 960H / 720P /1080Poptional|
|Video Coding||ISO14496-10 Industry Standard|
|Video Bit Rate||CIF: 1536Kbps ~ 128Kbps,|
|HD1/D1: 2048Kbps ~ 400Kbps,|
|960H: 2048Kbps ~ 400Kbps,|
|720P:4096Kbps ~ 400Kbps|
|1080P:4096Kbps ~ 400Kbps|
|Select from 8 Levels of Video Image Quality ranging from 1(Highest) to 8(Lowest)|
|Audio Bit Rate||40Kbps|
|Storage||Up to 2TB HDD/SSD and 1 SD card for backup(at 3G/4G/WIFI model option)|
HIS Solution,H.264 Compression,support 4ch 720P AHD input and AHD Camera input.
Exclusive pre-allocate File System protect data completeness,prevent SD Card fragment,ensure date stablely and completely.
6-36V wide voltage with low power consumption.
Unique UPS Technology ensures the integrality of record when power failure occurs,even can for 8-10s.HDD+SD Card Storage ( Support 2.5” HDD, max 128G SD Card) protect from Shock & Dust damage;support USB port data backup and device update;
Support HDD heating functions,can work in harsh environment.
Support GPS/BD/G-Sensor Extension modul;
Realize realtime monitor through 3G/4G;
Support Broadcast/Intercom/Text sent etc;can add oil sensor/temperature sensor/POS/LED Advertisement Panel;
Support IOS/Android Phone Remote monitor
Q: What shall we do when a problem that could not be solve occurs to the product?
A: Record product model and software version number and submit detailed problem description to our technical support engineer for analysis. Detailed description will be very helpful to our analysis.
Q: What shall we do when the mobile device has no video output?
A: 1. Check the power status of the device. If only one blue indicator is lit up, it indicates that the device is still in standby mode and not powered on; at the same time, check if red or yellow cable of the main power is supplied normally; If not, the device cannot be started.
2. Check if the display is powered and if the display video is switched to AV status.
3. Check the connection status of the video output cable and display.
4. Check the lock status the mainframe lock; the device can be started only when the lock is locked.
1— Video&Audio Input interface, 1-4Channels or 1-8Channels, with DC 12V output:
2—16 PIN Extension Port , With Video&Audio output interface,alarm input&output, serial port etc.
3—24 PIN Extension Port , With alarm input&output,serial port etc.More detailed definition see addenda.
4—Rj45 Ethernet port , with print serial port, Can only connect 4PIN net cable.
5—Power Input interface ,Input Voltage DC 8-36V,
Red cable connect power anode, Black cable connect power cathode;
Yellow cable connect ACC signal cable.
6,7,8—3G,WIFI,GPS Antenna Port;
9—VGA HD Output interface, the resolution is 1280 * 720 pixels, 50 Hz
(analog output port is standard definition output.)
Add 4 : FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Q: No video display
1. If the monitor screen is black (Doesn’t show anything ) , Please check the status light of the DVR is normal or not, check the cable connections.
2. If the monitor screen is blue, firstly check the status light of DVR is normal or not, then check the input of monitor screen is AVOUT or not, third step,press screen V1/V2 button, try to switch the inpu t channel.
Q: GPS cannot positioning
1. Check the GPS module exists or not.
2. Confirm the GPS antenna connect well or not, suggest to put GPS antenna to outdoor place where has strong signal near to car windows,or directly put GPS antenna to car roof to test.
3. If test indoor, please put GPS antenna outdoor.
4. Please pay attention: If antenna under the trees , tunnel and around buildings with an elevated road, thunderstorms weather such as surrounding environment influence, it may have the potential to cause GPS no signals or to receive the wrong signal.
Q : DVR cannot be online.
1. Press “INFO” to enter into system information, check whether SIM card exists,signal strength,dial-up status and connection status;
2. If no SIM card or no signal: Please check whether the antenna connect well and whether the sim card install correctly/valid ; If it has singal but cannot dial-up: Check whether the SIM card is active, whether sim card has data traffic, can replace a valid SIM card;
Contact Person: Tina Hu