H.265 Video Compression 4G Mobile DVR 1920x1080 With Mini SSD + SD Card
Full HD 1080P resolution(120fps NTSC/100fps PAL)
Power failure protection
Large storage(2xSD card max 512GB,one SSD max 512GB)
Tools USB works with Tools APP to manage and set all devices in your cellphone
to replace Remote controller
Support extending connection with automatic passenger counting system or
ADAS&Driver Status Monitor Alert system
|Brand||Multifunctional SD/SSD Mobile DVR|
Support Driver Face ID &Comparison,
USB*2(USB Tools & Fireproof black box)
1CH ADAS,1CH DSM
1CH IPC Video Input(Option)
CVBS*1 output,HDMI*1 output
Support 100M/1000M Net Port
IPC 1080P Input
|IO_IN*8, IO_OUT*2,RS485*1,RS232*2, CAN*1|
|12V Output,Max: 1A|
|Video Compression||Compatible H.265/H.264 Video Compression||Voltage||DC8V—36V Input|
4-8ch Input,2ch Output,G.711A Audio
< 6W (No Peripheral)
2*SD(512GB Max) ,
External USB interface for data backup
|Satellite Position||Beidou/GPS/GLONASS(Option)||Protection Level||IP43|
|Control Mode||IR Remote Control,Tools APP,Platform||Dimension||138 x 170x 66mm(L x W x H)|
In order to enable users to use this series of products for a long time, safely
and satisfactorily, please read the following warnings before installing and
using the products:
1. All installation and maintenance must be performed by professional technicians
2. The normal working voltage range of the device is DC 8V~36V. Please note that the power input should not be connected and the stability of the power input line. The output cannot be short-circuited.
3. The device outputs 12V external voltage, which is only used for camera power
supply. It is not allowed to connect any non-recommended equipment.
4. Connect the ground wire of the correct connection device to the ground wire of the vehicle to form a circuit.
5. The equipment should be installed in a dry and ventilated environment to avoid moisture, rain and vehicle cleaning and flushing position, keep the equipment away from heat, dust and strong magnetic field.
6. Please install the equipment as far as possible on the vehicle where the vibration is weak, improve the stability of the equipment and prolong the service life.
7. Do not stack debris within 20cm around the installation equipment, and do not have heavy objects pressed to ensure the heat dissipation environment.
8. The storage devices and modules on the device do not support hot swap. Do not insert or remove storage devices or modules while the device is powered on.
9. Please perform regular maintenance on the storage device hard disk or SD card: copy the video data to the computer and format it to protect and extend performance and service life of the storage device.
10. Do not open or disassemble the equipment without the guidance of a professional technician.
Visionmaster Industrial Co., Ltd. is a leading video surveillance solution provider with global perspective. Before we got this new company name(Visionmaster), we have been in the field for 8years. Our team has been steadily growing from the initial 3 founders up to more than 100 employees. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we are creating maximum value for international distributors, installers by committing end user competitive mobile surveillance and DVR solutions and Camera.
Our solutions have been deployed worldwide among various applications including public transportation, school bus, law enforcement, private fleet, logistics management, railway and metro, mobile media operation, etc.
We continue to enjoy rapid and steady growth and would like to invite you to be part of our global success. Please do not hesitate to pick up the phone or send us an email to find out how.